The Quality of the Medication is in the Preparation
The efficacy of any formulation is directly related to its preparation, which is why THE SELECTION OF YOUR COMPOUNDING PHARMACY IS CRITICAL.
Ongoing training for compounding pharmacists and technicians, state-of-the-art equipment, and high quality chemicals are essential. Experience and ingenuity are important factors as well. When modifying a formula or developing a unique preparation, the compounding pharmacist must consider physical and chemical properties of both the active ingredient and excipients, solubility, tonicity, viscosity, and the most appropriate dosage form or device for administering the needed medication. Standard Operating Procedures should be in place and appropriate potency testing should be performed.
At People’s Choice Pharmacy, not only do we use the highest quality ingredients in our preparation, the most state-of-the-art equipment, have facilities that meet the most rigorous standards…we also have an advantage, the most dedicated, skilled and passionate staff (it’s our secret weapon!)
People’s Choice Compounding Pharmacy is located in the GTA in Richmond Hill, and serves the local area of Toronto, Markham and Newmarket as well as offering shipping across Canada
Our most popular compounds including Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) and Autologous serum eye drops.
Medication Review Consultation
- Assess the benefits of your current medications
- Simplify your medication regimen
- Develop a plan to maximize the benefits of your medications
- Work with your prescriber to adjust your medications when necessary
- May be covered by Ontario Government if you qualify
Supplement Review Consultation
- Evidence-based approach to your supplements and alternative medicines
- Assess if your supplements are compatible with your medications
- Address your current requirements for supplements
- Recommend the most suitable natural health product for your condition
- Optimize your health goals with supplement and nutrition support
Nutrient Depletion Assessment
- Find out which nutrients may be depleted by your current medications
- Evaluate your nutrient requirements
- Match your symptoms with potential deficiencies in your diet
- Recommend nutritional support to address your medical conditions
- Restore and Improve your health through nutrition
- Targeted nutrient supplementation and natural support for specific symptoms
For our comprehensive course on BHRT, please click here.
Our latest thyroid management course now available!